Connect with Us!
Tel Aviv: Start-up City
Hosting an event at The Library
Round 1, Winter 2011
Round 2, Spring 2012
Round 3, Summer 2012
Israeli Startup Map
Want to host an event at The Library?
Proposal for The Library event
Located at the Shalom Tower in the heart of Tel Aviv’s business center, The Library is the new home of the innovators community in Tel Aviv - Jaffa.
The Library was created especially for the purpose of establishing a creative, dynamic, supportive and interactive environment which inspires and encourages innovation within the local community.
The Library offers facilities in addition to networking events, MeetUp's and professional infrastructure for young technological visionaries.
The purpose of the meeting must be in sync with the type of activities and events that the library promotes and cannot run counter to the goals and to the purpose of the space.
The library will accept and reject proposals for conducting events or meetings according to the following criteria and conditions:
1. The organizers must pay The Library a symbolic cost of 250 NIS.
2. The Library can provide up to 50 chairs, a projector, speakers and a microphone, but all other necessary equipment must be ordered, coordinated and paid for by the organizers of the event.
3. Included in the event price are coffee cups and hot water, but not coffee products.
4. Events at The Library can start anytime after 18:00.
5. The Library staff will be available an hour before the event to help arrange the space.
6. The organizers of the event must bring an alphabetical list of names of all attendees for use by the guards at the entrance.
7. The space must be cleaned and returned to its original state after the event is over.
8. In case the event will not be open to the library, it will be your prerogative to advertise it.
Please fill in the details.
The Library Team
I read the procedures, and I'm committed to them
What is the Purpose of the Event
How many people do you expect will attend the event?
To which kind of audience is the event intended?
Is it an open event or for invited guests only?
Have you thought about a possible date and time for the event? Please note them.
Please describe briefly the course of the event, speakers and the subject of the lecture
How do you intend to advertise your event?
Please specify what equipment you want to use for the event
Online Survey Builder